Elemental Women Productions LLC, is a New York City based production company. We produce theater, film and more that empowers women's voices and experiences.
Develop and Produce work created for and by women.
All projects will be created and developed by a team that is made up of at least 75% women, non binary and/or gender non conforming artists
Diversity and Inclusion in developing and casting all projects
Community and socially driven work
Collaboration over competition
1. All projects must be developed and led by women.
2. At least 75% of all cast, crew and admin staff must be women, non binary and/or Gender non conforming individuals
3. At least 20% of profits from ticketed events must be donated to organisations that are associated with the topics brought up
4. Props, costume and set pieces must be sources from women owned businesses
5. No one can work longer than 8 hours a day. 40 hours a week. 5 days a week.
6. Everyone hired must be paid.
7. All Spaces rented for rehearsals, performances, screening and other events must be working towards equity in the arts, for gender, race and sexual orientation and identity.