Elemental Women Productions is a New York City based production company, founded by two women, Elizabeth Broghanne Jessamine and Mikayla Olivia Orrson. Elemental Women Productions produces art that empowers womxn's voices while exploring, developing and sharing their stories with the world.
1. Develop and Produce work created for and by Womxn and Non Binary Writers
2. All projects will be created and developed by a team that is at least 75% Womxn and Non Binary Artists
3. Diversity and Inclusion in developing and casting all projects.
4. Community and socially driven work
5. Collaboration over competition.
Managing Artistic Director
Elizabeth Broghanne Jessamine is a Co-Founder of Elemental Women Productions and originally from Scotland. Since emigrating to New York City Elizabeth Broghanne has worked in Theatre, Voice over and Film. Prior to moving to New York, Broghanne participated in numerous performing arts cultural festivals throughout Scotland and in Germany to bring theatre and performance that explores social issues to a wider audience.
Originally from Northeastern Pennsylvania, Mikayla moved to New York City in 2012 to pursue an education at the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts. She also studied at the Jacob Krueger Studio, with a focus in sitcom writing. As well as studying at the Gotham Writer’s Workshop for play writing. Mikayla has also acted in multiple web series and short films. She performed in the 2016 Fringe Festival in New York City.